Before & AfterPhotos (1) | Videos
ask an expert
- After several revision rhinoplasties many areas of my nose seem to have puffiness, no flat to the skin. Is there a way to fix this?
by samantha123 Answers: 1
- is removing gortex lip implant difficult
by risa0617 Answers: 1
- Implant removal
by meemee7 Answers: 2
- Should I revise my cheek implants or use fillers/fat transfer to address assymetry?
by chooka Answers: 4
- Pocket protector for breast implants
by allaprima Answers: 3
- Is there any chance that redness from gore tex implant in nose pass with time if it's not painfull and there is no puss?
by Illaria Answers: 3
- I need to know who does the best nose revision in California. I've had 3 surgeries and now i need a fourth due to faulty workmanship.
by siouxgirl Answers: 1
- CAn the pocket protector (gortex sleeve used for augumentation) be torn or ripped apart from the tissue during a mammogram?
by besidemyself Answers: 1
- Is there any implant for rhinoplasty that is equally or better looking than the gortex implants for the bridge of the nose?
by samantha123 Answers: 2
- What is the best antibiotic to treat an infected gortex implant on the bridge of my nose?
by samantha123 Answers: 5
- Fillers for Chin Projection?
by avaandviolet Answers: 4
by newhotmamma Answers: 1