Before & AfterPhotos (6) | Videos
- Breast Reconstruction
- Buttocks Augmentation, Lift, Implants
- Chin/Jaw Implants, Augmentation
- Compression Garment
- Eyelid Surgery, Blepharoplasty
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing, Laser Treatments
- Mastectomy, Lumpectomy, Breast Cancer
- Nose Surgery, Nose Job, Rhinoplasty
- Plastic Surgery
ask an expert
- eye wrinkles removal procedure confusion
by djrh Answers: 1
- Is there a surgery to remove a cleft chin?
by melanypurrzz Answers: 2
- what is the correct type of face lift for heavyness around mouth and naso labial folds
by opals Answers: 1
- Restylane Scarring
by ErinB Answers: 1
- i have very thin lips i want something that will last no fillers what can be done
by bonnie2009 Answers: 1
- Chin enhancement best option?
by rebb2224 Answers: 3
- Have you ever had a complication from injecting a hyluronic acid filler in the nose?
by epo4 Answers: 1
- hAD FIKKER INJECTIONS BELOW EYES ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO. hAVE REDNESS & PUFFINESS WHERE DONE. cAN THIS BE FIXED? cAN THE FILLER BE REMOVED?
by ThePud Answers: 1
- fillers OK to do in May, before lift in late June?
by Pola Answers: 1
- What procedures can be done to rejuvenate mid/lower face for a 35 year old?
by schneeballe Answers: 4
- Got silicone gel in my upper lip in 2004 & my lip is very much uneven. The left side of my lip had dropped so its covering the bottom part.heard there
by mia77-77 Answers: 1
- Can my lip be fixed?
by mislead Answers: 1
- restylane injections after a minor 10% tca peel
by tailgate Answers: 1
- Sculptra/Artefill Skin Disease?
by over40runner Answers: 4
- what is the best and safest facial filler
by mimi4 Answers: 2
- facial bone augmentation - solid silicone (mandible, malar)
by superinnit Answers: 1
- Radiesse Filler
by ladybird707 Answers: 1
- Permanent fillers, facial skin movement and the aging process.
by superinnit Answers: 1
- 5 years post bleph
by Ludmila Answers: 1
- derma fillers
by T67408 Answers: 1
- I have tear troughs under both eyes. My left eye, which has less bulge has less of a trough. Will a transconjunctival bleph help minimize the troughs?
by dramire2 Answers: 4
- blepharoplasty both eyes corrugator muscle removed now mid. eyebrows are sunken in. Will go back normal? in mo. or yrs? or need fillers? Help!!
by kellykoll Answers: 1
- HOW CAN I GET AQUMD REMOVED FROM MY CHEEKBONE
by joanna1 Answers: 1
- Can i have Radiesse in cheeks after Bio-Alcamid?
by Reagy Answers: 1
- Photos: Is this a collapse? (Valve, midvault, etc) Primary Rhino, Open, 5 weeks ago
by bbgemini Answers: 3