Member Login

Top Makemeheal.com Experts


New Now with videos & photos

Now in 6 languages!
Current Language:

Ask a Question

Got a question?
Ask experts questions on
plastic surgery, skin
care or dermatology.

Answer a Question

Calling all doctors & professionals! Help people by answering questions, sharing your knowledge, and expertise.

Featured Answered Question

Have been using Retin-A 0.1% cream for the past 2 years with great results. I've read that ...(Read more)
Asked by: Sharm10 | Last answered: February 8, 2010 3:07 PM | | 1 Answers

Hello...usually serum are always applied first, however with retin-A products you will want to ...(Read more)
Recently Answered Questions    Date

Page: « Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ... | Next » | Page Size: 25   50   100
I am scheduled for IPL for brown spots on my face. Is this the best method?

Asked by: elaine | Last answered: November 18, 2008 7:36 AM | | 1 Answers
co2 laser resurfacing

Asked by: honeygram | Last answered: November 18, 2008 7:46 AM | | 1 Answers
tummy tuck and midriff fat

Asked by: nancyjw9 | Last answered: November 18, 2008 11:33 PM | | 1 Answers
lip augmenatation

Asked by: wantingnewlips37 | Last answered: November 19, 2008 7:18 PM | | 1 Answers
What surgery is available to rejuvanate the elbows?

Asked by: winnie48 | Last answered: November 19, 2008 11:05 PM | | 1 Answers
Can plastic surgery be done to remove keloid scars?

Asked by: sammy43 | Last answered: November 20, 2008 11:48 PM | Compression GarmentSkin Cancer | 1 Answers
why do nipples point down 6mo'd after breast Aug

Asked by: momthree | Last answered: November 23, 2008 5:56 PM | | 1 Answers
Re:pair laser for acne scars

Asked by: Confused1 | Last answered: November 25, 2008 4:35 PM | Acne | 1 Answers
I need help with deep set wrinkles under my eyes. :(

Asked by: fwynne | Last answered: November 29, 2008 12:28 AM | | 1 Answers
Surgical granulomas

Asked by: latinaone27 | Last answered: December 3, 2008 2:10 PM | Abscess | 1 Answers
Sagging on the neck

Asked by: Nidagm | Last answered: December 3, 2008 4:45 PM | | 3 Answers
Revision Graft

Asked by: 5kids4me | Last answered: December 4, 2008 4:45 AM | | 1 Answers
What is the best thing to do now that I've bottomed out?

Asked by: luckycharm327 | Last answered: December 6, 2008 1:20 AM | | 1 Answers
i want to get the hydrogel butt injection done, where can i go?

Asked by: yanmac | Last answered: December 7, 2008 1:19 AM | | 1 Answers
Page: « Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ... | Next » | Page Size: 25   50   100



Welcome to the Ask An Expert section of our website! Our network of board certified physicians can answer any questions that you may have regarding plastic surgery, skin care, dermatology and other conditions. Popular topics include tummy tuck, liposuction, rhinoplasty, acne scars, facelift, breast augmentation and more. This frequently asked questions section is opened to everyone and you need to set up an account with Makemeheal before you can ask your own question. This service is absolutely free and is available to those who are interested in learning more about a particular cosmetic procedure, treatment or product.

Before asking a question, we recommend you to browse through our existing collection of questions and answers to ensure that the question you want to ask have not already been answered by our highly experienced experts. This will help you save time and get an answer more quickly. When asking a new question, we recommend you to be very detailed so that our experts could formulate a more precise & professional answer.

Of course, this service is not a substitute for a doctor visit or a consultation with a plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist. The answer you will find here only serve as initial directions of thoughts and not as specific instructions. You should remember that it is utterly important to consult a skilled specialist prior to scheduling any type of treatment in order to get acquainted with possible contraindications. Only a one-on-one meeting will enable your cosmetic surgeon to properly evaluate your condition, conduct examinations and explain their results.