Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD
Expert Profile

User Photo For: mytaban
Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD
Oculoplastic surgeon | Views: 53069

Friendname: mytaban
Business Name: TabanMD
Website: www.TabanMD.com
Location: 435 N Roxbury Dr, #104
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
United States
Telephone: 310-278-1839
Languages Spoken: English

Post a reply Ask Mehryar (Ray) Taban a question Return to Mehryar (Ray) Taban's homepage

Ask An Expert > Mehryar (Ray) Taban Message Board > What surgery should I get
Default User Photo
What surgery should I get
Hello I'm 18 and I always wanted surgery on my upper eyelids I want a more Megan Fox/Jennifer Lopez/Angelina Jolie eye lids.

I also Have NO type of Cheekbones and I want to have Higher more Prominent cheekbones.

I an African American is it possible to have a Megan fox Nose without looking "Crazy"?

I would pay with this from my inheritance from my Grandfather. I have more then enough


Attached Media


What surgery should I get


What surgery should I get

Plastic surgeon
New York, NY
United States
View My Professional Profile
  July 19, 2013 1:55 PM

Cant advise without the photos or in person consultation.

Oculoplastic surgeon
Beverly Hills, CA
United States
View My Professional Profile
need photos  July 21, 2013 1:51 PM

Need photos. The persons you mention have full upper eyelids/brows, which is more youthful. They also have fuller cheeks. This can be achieved by filler and/or fat injection to the face and around the eyes.

Cosmetic surgeon
Aventura, FL
United States
View My Professional Profile
Fat grafting or cheek implants  July 22, 2013 2:47 AM

In terms of the cheek bones; fat grafting or cheek implants can be used to to increase the prominence of your upper cheek bones. For high prominent cheek bones, usually cheek implants would be advisable. As far as the eyelids and the nose, it is difficult to advise without an examination. measures can be done within your own anatomy to give you the look you are looking for.
For more information : http://pascualmd.com/eng/FatTransfer.html

Plese send pictures  July 30, 2013 10:46 AM

I can help you, but i need some of your pictures showing the areas involved.



Welcome to the Ask An Expert section of our website! Our network of board certified physicians can answer any questions that you may have regarding plastic surgery, skin care, dermatology and other conditions. Popular topics include tummy tuck, liposuction, rhinoplasty, acne scars, facelift, breast augmentation and more. This frequently asked questions section is opened to everyone and you need to set up an account with Makemeheal before you can ask your own question. This service is absolutely free and is available to those who are interested in learning more about a particular cosmetic procedure, treatment or product.

Before asking a question, we recommend you to browse through our existing collection of questions and answers to ensure that the question you want to ask have not already been answered by our highly experienced experts. This will help you save time and get an answer more quickly. When asking a new question, we recommend you to be very detailed so that our experts could formulate a more precise & professional answer.

Of course, this service is not a substitute for a doctor visit or a consultation with a plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist. The answer you will find here only serve as initial directions of thoughts and not as specific instructions. You should remember that it is utterly important to consult a skilled specialist prior to scheduling any type of treatment in order to get acquainted with possible contraindications. Only a one-on-one meeting will enable your cosmetic surgeon to properly evaluate your condition, conduct examinations and explain their results.