Member Login

Ask-An-Expert  >  tummy tuck  >  Is there plastic ...


Default User Photo

Is there plastic surgeons that specialize is reconstructive plastic surgery from a botched tummy tuck?
tummy tuck

I have huge scar across my stomach since my incision ripped 3 days after my procedure, and had to heal inside out for a year and now I have deep scar tissue that pushes on my bladder, the plastic surgeon said he would do a scar revision but how my after care was extremely neglectful you can se why I am hesitant (ptsd) to go back to the same surgeon.

Attached Media


when my stitches ripped


emailing dr them saying its fine


year of healing open wound

Doctors/Professionals Only
Regular Users/Non-Professionals
  Notify me when a doctor/professional or regular member answers this question
  Notify me only when a doctor/professional answers this question

Learn more about tummy tuck



Welcome to the Ask An Expert section of our website! Our network of board certified physicians can answer any questions that you may have regarding plastic surgery, skin care, dermatology and other conditions. Popular topics include tummy tuck, liposuction, rhinoplasty, acne scars, facelift, breast augmentation and more. This frequently asked questions section is opened to everyone and you need to set up an account with Makemeheal before you can ask your own question. This service is absolutely free and is available to those who are interested in learning more about a particular cosmetic procedure, treatment or product.

Before asking a question, we recommend you to browse through our existing collection of questions and answers to ensure that the question you want to ask have not already been answered by our highly experienced experts. This will help you save time and get an answer more quickly. When asking a new question, we recommend you to be very detailed so that our experts could formulate a more precise & professional answer.

Of course, this service is not a substitute for a doctor visit or a consultation with a plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist. The answer you will find here only serve as initial directions of thoughts and not as specific instructions. You should remember that it is utterly important to consult a skilled specialist prior to scheduling any type of treatment in order to get acquainted with possible contraindications. Only a one-on-one meeting will enable your cosmetic surgeon to properly evaluate your condition, conduct examinations and explain their results.