Member Login

Ask-An-Expert  >   >  I feel so ugly ...


Default User Photo

I feel so ugly

Hi. I absolutely HATE the way my face looks. My whole right side of my face is higher than my left. I only take pictures from my left side. I wont take pictures from my right side nor will I ever take pictures face forward. This is a huge issue for me. I feel so ugly and awkward. I feel like everyone can notice it. I attached a photo so you can see what I am talking about. What type of surgery would you recommend? One of my eyes is way bigger than the other too... and my nose is crooked... I'm just so self conscious and I feel very ugly. I need guidance.

Attached Media


I feel so ugly

Doctors/Professionals Only
Regular Users/Non-Professionals
  Notify me when a doctor/professional or regular member answers this question
  Notify me only when a doctor/professional answers this question

Learn more about



Welcome to the Ask An Expert section of our website! Our network of board certified physicians can answer any questions that you may have regarding plastic surgery, skin care, dermatology and other conditions. Popular topics include tummy tuck, liposuction, rhinoplasty, acne scars, facelift, breast augmentation and more. This frequently asked questions section is opened to everyone and you need to set up an account with Makemeheal before you can ask your own question. This service is absolutely free and is available to those who are interested in learning more about a particular cosmetic procedure, treatment or product.

Before asking a question, we recommend you to browse through our existing collection of questions and answers to ensure that the question you want to ask have not already been answered by our highly experienced experts. This will help you save time and get an answer more quickly. When asking a new question, we recommend you to be very detailed so that our experts could formulate a more precise & professional answer.

Of course, this service is not a substitute for a doctor visit or a consultation with a plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist. The answer you will find here only serve as initial directions of thoughts and not as specific instructions. You should remember that it is utterly important to consult a skilled specialist prior to scheduling any type of treatment in order to get acquainted with possible contraindications. Only a one-on-one meeting will enable your cosmetic surgeon to properly evaluate your condition, conduct examinations and explain their results.