Amazing Doctor, December 13, 2010, 4:58 pm
My wife, who recieved a breast augmentation by Dr. Driscoll is a doctor herself. She spent 2 years doing research and went to 34 different consultations before she met Dr. Driscoll. It was very apparent that going through the belly button for her implant was her only choice, based on all the glowing reviews on the internet, and the show Doctor 90210 with Dr. Robert Ray. It was very clear that the TUBA or breast aug. thru the bellybutton was much less painful, quicker recovery, NO SCAR, and much less complications. We live in Houston and the only doctor doing the TUBA was Dr. Driscoll in Austin texas. We acutually did a consult in with Robert Ray, but he was a little odd?? The bottom line we would have gone anywhere, but chose Dr. Driscoll. He trained at the same facility as Dr. Ray in Beverly Hills, but he was very warm, patient, imformative and had 5-6 hundred pics of before and afters to show us. I found him very honest and sincere. He was rated in America's Top Docs and has been on many shows like Dr. Phil, Tyra, Montel, and BBC. He is board certified in Facial Plastics through the ABO-HNS and board certified in Cosmetic Surgery through the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, and has even patened his own instruments for the TUBA. I read the court case that someone mentioned, and whats really funny is that he was the one who sued the State of Louisiana and WON!
Talk about doctor bashing??? Whats even funnier, is that Plastic sureons during their training only get to do cosmetic surgery 25% of the time. The other 75% of that 2 years is spent on hand, burn, and reconstructive surgery; whereas with a cosmetic surgery fellowship is 100% cosmetic surgery. Yes, by this point I think you can tell my wife, unlike the last reviewer, did her research and knows what she is talking about. We have referred 7 friends to Dr. Driscoll and all have had the same great results. The only down side is that he is very much in demand, so you may have to wait a little before you get to see him!! Lastly, on his web site the videos are a must see, they are very accurate. My wife did'nt need any pain medicine and was back to work the next day. We highly recommend this doctor!!