Message Board Policies
Message Board areas ("Message Boards") on the Makemeheal.com site (“Site”)
are provided to members as a way to educate users, express their opinions, share
ideas, information, and tips, help and provide support to one another,
meet new friends…and have some fun.
By entering the Make Me Heal message boards, you expressly agree to abide and be bound by the Message Board Policies and all other Policies on the Site (collectively, Site Policies) which may be viewed at Make Me Heal Policies. If you do not wish to be bound by the Site Policies, you may not access or use the Site, including, without limitation, the Message Boards.
Help Us Improve Our Message Boards: If you have any suggestions about improving our Message Boards, or if you would like to report any member that is not abiding by the Message Board Policies, please send an email through our online Customer Care Center and select the subject "Message Boards" from the drop-down menu when sending your message.
Information and services provided by Make Me Heal ("Make Me Heal") and the Makemeheal.com website ("Make Me Heal Site", or "Makemeheal.com", or "Site"), are intended for educational and informational purposes only. Information and services are being provided on the understanding that the owners, partners, employees, researchers, members and volunteers of Make Me Heal are not in any way affiliated to any surgeons and doctors. The information and services are not a substitute for the professional medical advice of your physician, medical evaluations or health care by any medical professional.
By using the Message Boards, you are participating in a community that
is intended for all of our members. Given the large volume of messages
posted on the Message Boards, Make Me Heal does not regularly monitor the material posted or transmitted by users and third party information
providers on the Site. Make Me Heal does not have a mechanism for pre-screening any messages. The opinions and content posted by users do not represent the opinion of Make Me Heal. Make Me Heal is not responsible for any message or content posted by any user on the Message Boards.
Make Me Heal has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content. Make Me Heal assumes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
To protect your safety, please use your best
judgment when on the Message Boards. Make Me Heal particularly
discourages divulging personal telephone numbers and addresses or
Message Board Posting Guidelines
By using the Message Boards, you agree to be bound by the posting guidelines. To protect the quality of the discussions on the Message Boards and ensure that the information that is shared is accurate, it is crucial that all members abide by the message board posting guidelines. If you use the Message Boards and do not abide by the Message Board Policies, Make Me Heal shall ban you from the Message Boards and shall take all necessary actions, including legal action, to protect Make Me Heal's rights and its members. By entering or using the Message Boards you agree to the following:
- Not to harass, abuse, offend, threaten, or insult other members.
- Not to post any false information, including, without limitation, false information about products, services, procedures, surgeries, physicians, surgeons, and Make Me Heal members.
- Not to post any obscene or otherwise objectionable content or any information that is not related to the subjects of the Message Boards.
- Not to post any false information about yourself or pretend to be another person in an attempt to mislead others about your identity. You agree not to post under different usernames on the Message Boards for the purpose of misleading other members.
- Not to post messages that aim to persuade or discourage other individuals from considering a specific surgeon or physician by mentioning the doctor's actual name as this can constitute libel and defamation which can subject you to legal action by the surgeon or physician. If you are not happy about the work of a physician, you can write about your experience without mentioning the physician's name. If you would like to educate people and caution them about the physician, you can provide a link to your photos or post them on the message board (or otherwise offer a way for individuals and users to contact you to see your pictures) and let Message Board users form their own opinions about this surgeon's work as a result of seeing the pictures. All messages that are deemed libelous will be removed, as Make Me Heal will not become be a party to any legal actions that may arise from your message posts.
- Not to post any commercial solicitations, send spam, chain letters, promote or advertise other businesses, products, services, and companies and not to post any links, telephone numbers, or other contact information.
- Not to collect any information, including, without limitation, emails, names, and personal information for the purpose of spamming Make Me Heal users.
Messages, Comments, Photo Albums/Media, Reviews & Content
Procedure For Handling Message Board Disputes
Make Me Heal is a forum for the free exchange of information to help individuals make the most informed decisions regarding personal enhancement. From time to time, it is inevitable that members will disagree with each other. Even if you disagree, you cannot harass, insult or offend the member with whom you disagree. When a dispute arises, the discussion must remain strictly on the subject of the message boards. If you find that the discussion is becoming personal, you must stop immediately from using the Message Boards to exchange your opinions as your dispute is a severe distraction to other members who are using the Message Boards for education and who have no benefit from reading about your personal dispute. Make Me Heal will not tolerate any personal disputes and all participants in such disputes shall be treated equally if they do not abide by the rules of conduct on the Message Boards. If you have a problem with any individual(s), the best action to take is to ignore the person(s) and to no longer respond or engage in any discussion with the individual(s). If a member continues to engage in the personal dispute, Make Me Heal will ban this member. If we find that a member is not stopping a personal dispute after we make friendly attempts to ask the member to stop taking part in the personal dispute, Make Me Heal will post a cease and desist notice on the Message Board to the offending member which will require the member to stop from visiting the Site. If the member does not comply within 1 business day, Make Me Heal will use the full extent of the law to prosecute this person for this unlawful activity, including, without limitation, suing them for damages suffered by Make Me Heal and any members who feel they have been distraught or harassed by these messages. In today's age, every message can be tracked back to the user via technlogy. Make Me Heal sincerely hopes that disputes will be kept to a minimum and will be swiftly stopped when they become personal. To help maintain the quality of the Message Boards and keep the peace, Make Me Heal asks that you do not partake in any disputes and that you ignore any people whose agenda is to simply cause trouble. If you would like to report any member that is not abiding by the Message Board Policies, please send an email through our online Customer Care Center and select the subject "Message Boards" when sending your message.
content in these public areas of the Site, you grant to Make Me
Heal the complete right to use, reproduce, modify, and distribute
the content in any part, anywhere. Make Me Heal reserves the right
to delete, move or edit any communications at any time, for any
reason or in its discretion, but has no obligation to review or
remove any content. Information voluntarily posted in all areas accessible to the public
on this Site including, without limitation, Message Boards, may result
in unsolicited e-mail contacts or messages from other parties. We
can only hope that such contacts will only be positive and be made
for the purposes of sharing, helping, providing meaningful information,
and befriending others in the Make Me Heal Community. The member
is responsible for any private information displayed on the public
areas of Make Me Heal, as this information becomes public. For instance, please be informed that search engines index pages from the Site, which can lead to messages of some users appearing in search engines. Make
Me Heal cannot and does not protect this personal information from
collection and use by other parties. However, personal information
stored in your private account that you have privately provided
to Make Me Heal for purposes of registering for an account or for shopping at Makemeheal.com
will never be provided to any third party, as such personal information is protected by Make Me Heal and will not be divulged to third parties.
Thank you for being a part of Make Me Heal!