Product Description & Benefits:
• The Obagi Medical Hydrate is formulated to provide long-lasting hydration for all-day moisture protection.
• Contains shea butter, mango butter, avocado & Hydromanil to help promote healthy, beautiful skin without clogging pores.
• Obagi Medical Hydrate delivers long-lasting moisture to prevent dehydration and dryness for up to eight hours.
• Proven to reduce the effects of aging & sun damage.
• Contains Hydromanil which is an advanced ingredient that retains water and gradually delivers moisture to the skin.
• The Obagi Hydrate is perfect for all skin types, even very sensitive skin.
Since its founding by leading skin care experts in 1988, Obagi Medical Products, Inc., has developed clinically proven skin health products and systems primarily for the dermatology, plastic surgery, and related aesthetics markets. Over the years, Obagi Medical Products, Inc., has developed clinically proven skin health products and systems primarily for the dermatology, plastic surgery, and related aesthetics markets. Using its Penetrating Therapeutics™ technology, Obagi products are designed to improve penetration of prescription and cosmetic agents across the skin barrier to minimize the appearance of premature aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, sun damage, and the signs and symptoms of rosacea.
Instructions for Use:
Apply Obagi Medical Hydrate to face in the morning and evening, or as needed.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Saccharide Isomerate, Stearic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Persea Gratissima (Avacado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Caesalpina Spinosa Gum, Caesalpina Spinosa Gum, Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Panthenol, Carbomer, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.