What's the Auto Refill Program?
The Auto Refill Program gives you great price discounts and the convenience of having this item shipped automatically to you on a regular basis based on how often you want to receive it. By using this program, you will receive the price discount displayed on this description page for every auto refilled shipment sent after your initial order. We will ship the item automatically to the address you specify and charge the credit card on record. You save time and money with the Auto Refill Program. You can cancel the program anytime. To activate the auto-ship program, simply select the desired refill frequency from the drop-down menu on this page. The discount is not offered to non-auto refill customers.
MMH ID: 187664;
Model No: tone tank
Mouse-over to zoom; click to expand
Product Description & Benefits:
- Bliss Baggage Handler instantly reduces visible wrinkling.
- Reduces under eye puffiness almost instantly with cucumber extract.
- Fights persistent puff.
- Smoothes fine lines and firms with algae extract.
- A lightweight, age- and fatigue-defying eye treatment.
- Instant soothing for tired morning eyes.
- Cucumber and cornflower extracts reduces incumbent wrinkles and helps you look bright-eyed.
- Firming Wheat & Amino Acids reduce under eye bloat.
- Hydrates with wheat proteins for long lasting hydration.
- Lightweight, ultra-thin gel that glides on easily and absorbs into the skin.
- Instant and long term hydration throughout the day.
Instructions for Use: Apply a small, concentrated amount of bliss baggage handler under and around each eye, to stuff your morning 'puff'. Combine with bliss all around eye cream on top, or each evening for total undereye treatment.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Algae Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Echinacea (coneflower) Root Extract, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glycosaminoglycans, Wheat Amino Acids, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Carbomer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.
Bliss was born in 1996 with a single spa in New York City''s SoHo, and ignited a spa revolution by combining super-effective services with a fun, ''no-attitude'' atmosphere. Our treatments became so sought-after that we translated them to a line of spa-at-home products, so our grooming groupies could achieve ''domestic Bliss''. These beloved bath, body and skincare blends are all inspired by countless hours of tension-nixing and skin-fixing at our spas, so each one receives the ''esthetician seal of approval''—and a dose of ''tongue-in-chic'' humor, of course.