NutraLuxe Skin Polish Microdermabrasion Crystal Cream - Travel Size Tube (1 oz)
MMH ID: 213705;
Brand: Nutra Luxe;
Model No: Nutraluxe-PE1002-T
Mouse-over to zoom; click to expand
The NutraLuxe Skin Polish Microdermabrasion Crystal Cream - Tube (1 oz) can also be purchased as part of a great kit, the ProSonic Cleansing & Exfoliation Brush Set - 3 Speee Device.
Product Description & Benefits:
NutraLuxe Skin Polish Microdermabrasion Crystal Cream gently removes dead skin cells to improve overall skin texture.
Activates the natural growth of new, healthier skin cells, resulting in softer and smoother skin.
Diminishes the appearance of fine Lines and wrinkles.
Reduces the appearance of age spots, sun spots and skin discolorations.
Removes blackheads, whiteheads, and acne scars.
Balances oily skin and reduces / clears acne.
NutraLuxe Skin Polish Microdermabrasion Crystal Cream also reduces pore size.
Enhances penetration and performance of other skin care products.
Visibly improves the skin tone immediately.
Regenerates skin's complexion and appearance.
Chemical-free, Alcohol-free, and Fragrance-free
Water (Aqua), Alumina, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Phenyl Methicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose Cocoate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucoside Distearate, Hyaluronic Acid, Silanetriol, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virgniana Distillate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Althea Officinalis Extract, Hedera Helix Extract, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Cucumis Sativus Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine
Instructions for Use:
1. Pull hair back, away from the face and neck.
2. Cleanse your face and then apply plenty of water to the area to be treated.
3. Dampen the sponge on the exfoliation tool with water.
4. With your fingertips, apply a quarter size amount of Microdermal Renewal Cream to one section of your face at a time. We recommend working in sections, starting at the forehead and working down. Be sure your skin is always moist before applying the cream. (*Do not apply excess pressure to avoid skin damage.)
5. Move the exfoliation tool in a circular motion over the cream without applying pressure until each section is complete. (Use for only 5-10 seconds on each area.) Use caution when working around the eye area, and do not use under the eye. Close your eyes to prevent product from getting into your eyes. If it does accidentally get into your eyes, rinse immediately with water. Do not rub your eye.
6. Rinse treated areas with warm water. Use a soft cloth if desired.
7. After all areas have been treated, rinse with warm water to remove any remaining product. Use a soft cloth if desired.
8. Clean the sponge applicator after each use with hot water and an anti-bacterial cleanser.
**For best results, follow the Micro-dermabrasion treatment with a high quality toner to close your pores and refresh your new top skin layer. Also, use a good moisturizer, free of parabens and chemicals, to replenish your skin.
Please Note: Avoid direct, excessive contact with the sun for at least 24 hours after use.
Always wear sunscreen and avoid alpha-hydroxy or glycolic acid products for 72 hours before and after treatment. When you start microdermabrasion, begin by treating the skin two times per week for four weeks. After four weeks, use 2-4 times per month as-needed. If there is a problem area such as persistent acne or sunspots, you may continue to spot treat twice daily until desired results are achieved.