NOTE : As per the Manufacturer's Policy, the DPL Revive Beauty is FINAL SALE.
Product Description & Benefits
Created by Kathy Ireland Skincare, this FDA-Approved Handled light emitting diode (LED) device emits energy for the use in skincare applications for anti-aging.
97% of users participating in a clinical study experienced significant reduction of wrinkles and fine lines.
The reVive Light Therapy Essentials Anti-Aging System is a clinically proven solution that delivers youthful looking skin andcomplexion.
Light energy stimulates your body's natural anti-aging mechanism to work from the inside out to tackle fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness, elasticity, skin dullness, and uneven skin tone. You will see unprecedented natural looking results after using it just minutes per day.
The newly enhanced skin results in lessened wrinkles and fine lines, enhanced skin tone, texture and color and an overall healthy glow.
Delivers natural light energy in the Red, Amber and IR spectrums that are proven to stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin within the skin.
Powerful light spectrums reach deep into the skin generating energy and creating cellular activity know and fibroblasts. These fibroblasts deliver energy within the cells and stimulate reproduction and regeneration resulting in additional healthy skin cells enhancing the over skin structure.
All natural wrinkle reduction.
Uses NASA technology to safely and effectively repair damaged skin.
Rechargeable via AC, USB power supply, or battery.
Available Power Sources
Batteries – Unit maybe power by 3 AA batteries (not included). Rechargeable AA batteries are acceptable. Replace batteries after 10 3 minutes or when lights start to dim.
USB Power Source – Device may be powered by any USB power source to include laptop, car charger, external USB power supply, etc.
110V wall outlet – Device maybe powered by standard US 110V wall outlet by connecting USB power cord to 110V adapter (included) plugged into wall outlet. (Adapter does not function as a charging unit)
Instructions for Use
1. Wash and clean face prior to use and pretreat area.
2. Remove the protective clear plastic cover from the lights.
3. Select what power source (110v wall outlet, USB or 3 AA batteries) you desire and ensure device has power by pressing on/off button on back of device.
4. Fit user goggles for comfort.
5. Place the device head within ¼” of the skin on the treatment area.
6. Leave the light on the treatment area for a minimum of 3 minutes. Do not move or wave the device across the treatment area.
7. Use a clock or timer to time your treatments.
8. Move device to the next treatment area and repeat.
9. Press the power button to turn the unit off.
10. Cover the lights with the plastic cover to protect lights from potential damage during storage.
11. Use the device daily for best results.
12. Unit will automatically shut off in case the device exceeds