NOTE : As per the Manufacturer's Policy, this Light Therapy LED Acne Treatment Device is FINAL SALE.
Product Description & Benefits
Available Power Sources
Batteries – Unit maybe power by 3 AA batteries (not included). Rechargeable AA batteries are acceptable. Replace batteries after 10 3 minutes or when lights start to dim.
USB Power Source – Device may be powered by any USB power source to include laptop, car charger, external USB power supply, etc.
110V wall outlet – Device maybe powered by standard US 110V wall outlet by connecting USB power cord to 110V adapter (included) plugged into wall outlet. (Adapter does not function as a charging unit)
Instructions for Use
1. Wash and clean face prior to use and pretreat area.
2. Remove the protective clear plastic cover from the lights
3. Select what power source (110v wall outlet, USB or 3 AA batteries) you desire and ensure device has power by pressing on/off button on back of device
4. Fit user goggles for comfort
5. Place the device head within ¼” of the skin on the treatment area.
6. Leave the light on the treatment area for a minimum of 3 minutes. Do not move or wave the device across the treatment area.
7. Use a clock or timer to time your treatments.
8. Move device to the next treatment area and repeat.
9. Press the power button to turn the unit off.
10. Cover the lights with the plastic cover to protect lights from potential damage during storage.
11. Use the device daily for best results.
12. Unit will automatically shut off in case the device exceeds desired temperature. Let unit cool for a few minutes and begin treatments again.