Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Cream
MMH ID: 48636;
Model No: 200765RP
Mouse-over to zoom; click to expand
Featured in Harper's Bazaar for Flawless Skin at Every Age
Featured in Elle, Womans Day, Glamour, and M Celebs
Product Description & Benefits: The Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Cream instantly nourishes and re-texturizes skin, smoothes facial lines, fades skin discoloration like freckles, age spots, and sun damage without using chemicals, and protects against free radical damage.
- Ester C: 10% Vitamin C complex, an anti-oxidant, stimulates collagen production..
- Fruit Acids/Beta Hydroxy Acid: Re-texturize and smooth lines.
- Kojic Dipalmitate (Mushroom Extract): Fades discoloration, evens skin tone, prevents and corrects hyper pigmentation.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): 34% Bioavailable sulfur - an indispensable nutrient to purify the skin.
- Sandalwood, Geranium, Comfrey and Chamomile: To soothe, replenish, balance and purify.
- Super-Oxide Dismutase: Powerful free radical scavenger.
- Vitamin E: Anti-oxidant, healing, restoring, nourishing.
With a belief that the best skin care benefits come from nature, Ole Henriksen combines natural botanicals with science for gentle, yet effective products. Each formula is infused with nature's most active extracts working with skin's own renewing powers. Henriksen's spa business in Los Angeles has been thriving for 3 decades serving celebrities like Naomi Campbell, Renee Zellweger, Ralph Fiennes, Charlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Julia Stiles, Kylie Minogue, Mathew McConaughey, Linda Evangelista, Lisa Marie Presley, Brendan Fraser, Cher, Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen to mention a few.
Ole Henriksen Has Said:
"My studies in cosmetic chemistry and experience from treating skin, hands on, has given me a clear idea as to the function and content of each product I have developed. This has resulted in a series of pure, natural, high-performance products that are forever evolving through my continued research. As a skin care expert, I take great pride and joy in helping people on the road to great skin. An ideal complexion is a skin canvas that looks radiant in bright daylight, unassisted by make-up. Great skin is smooth and even-textured with perfect moisture balance, taut clean pores and good elasticity. Yes, expression lines are beautiful as a person matures in years! Properly cared for, skin will look beautiful at any age. As with everything in life, effective skin care is about balance."
Ole Henriksen Skin Care consists of six principles:
- Simplicity: Less is more in skin care as over treating the face makes skin frail and extremely sensitive. Ole Henriksen has said, "Many people make the terrible mistake of over treating their skin, (using too many "active" products) zapping it of its vitality and resilience. "
- Renewal: By consistently using high concentrations of antioxidants/DMAE/alpha lipoic acid, and nature's most active acids, skin is firmer, smoother, and has less wrinkles.
- Simulation: Skin is stimulated with refreshing water, rinseable cleansers, tonics scrubs for refined pores and clean, glowing skin.
- Hydration: Light, medium, and rich textured creams loaded with soothing and moisturizing ingredients hydrates and protects skin from environmental damage.
- Pampering: All products have wonderful textures and aromas.
- Cruetly-free: Ole Henricksen's approach to beauty is pure, natural, and cruelty free. Animals like humans, are to be loved, not tortured.
Instructions For Use: Use in the morning and evening.