Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel
MMH ID: 48855;
Model No: 450773RP
Mouse-over to zoom; click to expand
Featured in LA Confidential Magazine in January 2008
Featured in Luxury Spa Finder in September 2007
Product Description & Benefits: The Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel works with your body's natural repair system to bring nourishing vitamins and botanicals to the deepest layers of the skin. Made with a concentrated complex of alpha hydroxy acids, this gel makes your complexion brighter and more luminous. Pores are tightened and skin becomes noticeably firmer and smoother. This gel is completely free from parabens.
- Algae Extract: vitamins and minerals nourish the skin.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid Complex: A 10% complex of fruit acids naturally occurring in sugar cane (Glycolic), apples (Malic), milk (Lactic), and citrus fruits (Citric), to provide gentle, but effective cell renewal, resulting in diminished lines and wrinkles, smoother texture, more even skin tone. Overactive sebaceous glands become regulated, minimizing blemishes.
- Mucopolysaccharrides: Found naturally in the skin, help to bind moisture to the skin and provide superior hydration.
With a belief that the best skin care benefits come from nature, Ole Henriksen combines natural botanicals with science for gentle, yet effective products. Each formula is infused with nature's most active extracts working with skin's own renewing powers. Henriksen's spa business in Los Angeles has been thriving for 3 decades serving celebrities like Naomi Campbell, Renee Zellweger, Ralph Fiennes, Charlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Julia Stiles, Kylie Minogue, Mathew McConaughey, Linda Evangelista, Lisa Marie Presley, Brendan Fraser, Cher, Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen to mention a few.
Ole Henriksen Has Said:
"My studies in cosmetic chemistry and experience from treating skin, hands on, has given me a clear idea as to the function and content of each product I have developed. This has resulted in a series of pure, natural, high-performance products that are forever evolving through my continued research. As a skin care expert, I take great pride and joy in helping people on the road to great skin. An ideal complexion is a skin canvas that looks radiant in bright daylight, unassisted by make-up. Great skin is smooth and even-textured with perfect moisture balance, taut clean pores and good elasticity. Yes, expression lines are beautiful as a person matures in years! Properly cared for, skin will look beautiful at any age. As with everything in life, effective skin care is about balance."
Ole Henriksen Skin Care consists of six principles:
- Simplicity: Less is more in skin care as over treating the face makes skin frail and extremely sensitive. Ole Henriksen has said, "Many people make the terrible mistake of over treating their skin, (using too many "active" products) zapping it of its vitality and resilience. "
- Renewal: By consistently using high concentrations of antioxidants/DMAE/alpha lipoic acid, and nature's most active acids, skin is firmer, smoother, and has less wrinkles.
- Simulation: Skin is stimulated with refreshing water, rinseable cleansers, tonics scrubs for refined pores and clean, glowing skin.
- Hydration: Light, medium, and rich textured creams loaded with soothing and moisturizing ingredients hydrates and protects skin from environmental damage.
- Pampering: All products have wonderful textures and aromas.
- Cruetly-free: Ole Henricksen's approach to beauty is pure, natural, and cruelty free. Animals like humans, are to be loved, not tortured.
Instructions For Use: Apply evenly to face and neck in the evening.