What's the Auto Refill Program?
The Auto Refill Program gives you great price discounts and the convenience of having this item shipped automatically to you on a regular basis based on how often you want to receive it. By using this program, you will receive the price discount displayed on this description page for every auto refilled shipment sent after your initial order. We will ship the item automatically to the address you specify and charge the credit card on record. You save time and money with the Auto Refill Program. You can cancel the program anytime. To activate the auto-ship program, simply select the desired refill frequency from the drop-down menu on this page. The discount is not offered to non-auto refill customers.
Ole Henriksen Roll On Blemish Attack
MMH ID: 50219;
Model No: 350730RP
Mouse-over to zoom; click to expand
Product Description & Benefits: Reduce acne with the Ole Henriksen Roll On Blemish Attack. This treatment is made with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and zinc to kill acne-causing bacteria and remove dead skin cells for clearer skin. The convenient roll on applicator is easy to use and small enough to carry around.
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Kills acne-causing bacteria.
- Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple Extracts: Stimulates cell renewal.
- Thermal Clay, Kaolin, Zinc Ascorbate: Absorbs excess oil.
With a belief that the best skin care benefits come from nature, Ole Henriksen combines natural botanicals with science for gentle, yet effective products. Each formula is infused with nature's most active extracts working with skin's own renewing powers. Henriksen's spa business in Los Angeles has been thriving for 3 decades serving celebrities like Naomi Campbell, Renee Zellweger, Ralph Fiennes, Charlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Julia Stiles, Kylie Minogue, Mathew McConaughey, Linda Evangelista, Lisa Marie Presley, Brendan Fraser, Cher, Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen to mention a few.
Ole Henriksen Has Said:
"My studies in cosmetic chemistry and experience from treating skin, hands on, has given me a clear idea as to the function and content of each product I have developed. This has resulted in a series of pure, natural, high-performance products that are forever evolving through my continued research. As a skin care expert, I take great pride and joy in helping people on the road to great skin. An ideal complexion is a skin canvas that looks radiant in bright daylight, unassisted by make-up. Great skin is smooth and even-textured with perfect moisture balance, taut clean pores and good elasticity. Yes, expression lines are beautiful as a person matures in years! Properly cared for, skin will look beautiful at any age. As with everything in life, effective skin care is about balance."
Ole Henriksen Skin Care consists of six principles:
- Simplicity: Less is more in skin care as over treating the face makes skin frail and extremely sensitive. Ole Henriksen has said, "Many people make the terrible mistake of over treating their skin, (using too many "active" products) zapping it of its vitality and resilience. "
- Renewal: By consistently using high concentrations of antioxidants/DMAE/alpha lipoic acid, and nature's most active acids, skin is firmer, smoother, and has less wrinkles.
- Simulation: Skin is stimulated with refreshing water, rinseable cleansers, tonics scrubs for refined pores and clean, glowing skin.
- Hydration: Light, medium, and rich textured creams loaded with soothing and moisturizing ingredients hydrates and protects skin from environmental damage.
- Pampering: All products have wonderful textures and aromas.
- Cruetly-free: Ole Henricksen's approach to beauty is pure, natural, and cruelty free. Animals like humans, are to be loved, not tortured.
Instructions For Use: After cleansing and toning the skin, apply this treatment over problem areas. Allow to dry and repeat two times. Use only in the evening as benzoyl peroxide is sensitive to light.