Product Description & Benefits:
Glotherapeutics Conditioning Restorative Mask (by gloprofessional) deeply hydrates, improving elasticity and overall skin health. Conditioning and antioxidant ingredients soothe and restore skin's strength.
Recommended Skin Types: Dry, menopausal, aging, sun damaged, post treatment, inflamed skin types.
Size: 1.7 oz
Instructions for Use: Apply an even layer to face after cleansing and toning up to 3 times per week. After 10 minutes the mask may be removed or left on skin for added hydration.
- Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract- Highly potent anti-oxidant; prevents lipid peroxidation; infuses the skin with vitamins and phytochemicals that restore and maintain skin function.
- Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil- Promotes healthy cell respiration, stimulates microcirculation for improved active absorption and oxygenation.
- Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract- Assists in tissue repair and anti-wrinkle activities, balances hormonal responses to limit breakouts and wrinkle formation.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract- Highly antioxidant; protects vitamin E content within the skin and limits damage from peroxide byproducts that cause cellular breakdown.
- Lecithin - Strengthens the tissues; promotes ingredient absorption; assists in wrinkle repair.
- Soy Isoflavones- Protects extracellular proteins that are responsible for firmness; rich in phytochemicals that repair and protect the skin.
- Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Flower Extract- Acts as a method of hormonal balancing; provides heightened anti-wrinkle actions; nourishes the skin.
- Lentinus Edodes (Shiitake) Extract- Infuses the skin with amino acids and vitamins that encourage optimized cell and tissue function.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil- Improves barrier function; stabilizes the cell membrane to ensure healthy metabolic functions, nourishes and enriches the skin with amino acids and GLA (gamma-lineolinic acid).
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Dextran, Lactate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Alcohol Denat., Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Lecithin, Soy Isoflavones, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil*, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Flower Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Lentinus Edodes (Shiitake) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Benzethonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Fragrance/Parfum
We are a dedicated to providing our customers with what we call revealing beauty. Our cosmetics are award-winning mineral formulations that nurture, protect and heal the skin while providing flawless coverage and fabulous color palettes. We use only pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and are entirely talc-free. Our skincare products are advanced formulations that work systematically to support skin health and treat skin concerns. Our full range of cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums and specialty treatment formulations are based on established research and cutting-edge science. Our hair care collection upholds the same integrity of ingredients and performance that our makeup and skin care collections do. All three of our lines are uniquely formulated for skin care and beauty professionals and their clients.