Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
MMH ID: 50257;
Model No: 450769RP
Mouse-over to zoom; click to expand
Product Description & Benefits: Energize your skin with the Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub. This densely textured facial scrub is activated with water and lathers up into a foam to remove dead skin cells and leave skin glowing.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Moisturizes, calms, and heals skin.
- Chamomile: Softens and soothes skin.
- Comfrey Extract: Anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
- Korean Ginseng: Increases cellular energy and stimulated microcirculation.
- Walnut Powder: Mildly abrasive, cell renewing properties.
Used by celebrities like Renee Zellweger, Jessica Alba, Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks, Charlie Theron, and Prince.
With a belief that the best skin care benefits come from nature, Ole Henriksen combines natural botanicals with science for gentle, yet effective products. Each formula is infused with nature's most active extracts working with skin's own renewing powers. Henriksen's spa business in Los Angeles has been thriving for 3 decades serving celebrities like Naomi Campbell, Renee Zellweger, Ralph Fiennes, Charlize Theron, Mark Wahlberg, Julia Stiles, Kylie Minogue, Mathew McConaughey, Linda Evangelista, Lisa Marie Presley, Brendan Fraser, Cher, Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen to mention a few.
Ole Henriksen Has Said:
"My studies in cosmetic chemistry and experience from treating skin, hands on, has given me a clear idea as to the function and content of each product I have developed. This has resulted in a series of pure, natural, high-performance products that are forever evolving through my continued research. As a skin care expert, I take great pride and joy in helping people on the road to great skin. An ideal complexion is a skin canvas that looks radiant in bright daylight, unassisted by make-up. Great skin is smooth and even-textured with perfect moisture balance, taut clean pores and good elasticity. Yes, expression lines are beautiful as a person matures in years! Properly cared for, skin will look beautiful at any age. As with everything in life, effective skin care is about balance."
Ole Henriksen Skin Care consists of six principles:
- Simplicity: Less is more in skin care as over treating the face makes skin frail and extremely sensitive. Ole Henriksen has said, "Many people make the terrible mistake of over treating their skin, (using too many "active" products) zapping it of its vitality and resilience. "
- Renewal: By consistently using high concentrations of antioxidants/DMAE/alpha lipoic acid, and nature's most active acids, skin is firmer, smoother, and has less wrinkles.
- Simulation: Skin is stimulated with refreshing water, rinseable cleansers, tonics scrubs for refined pores and clean, glowing skin.
- Hydration: Light, medium, and rich textured creams loaded with soothing and moisturizing ingredients hydrates and protects skin from environmental damage.
- Pampering: All products have wonderful textures and aromas.
- Cruelty-free: Ole Henricksen's approach to beauty is pure, natural, and cruelty free. Animals like humans, are to be loved, not tortured.
Instructions For Use:
Apply to wet skin and massage in circular motions. Rinse with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Lauramide DEA, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lecithin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopherol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Salicylate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum), Carmine (CI 75470)