What's the Auto Refill Program?
The Auto Refill Program gives you great price discounts and the convenience of having this item shipped automatically to you on a regular basis based on how often you want to receive it. By using this program, you will receive the price discount displayed on this description page for every auto refilled shipment sent after your initial order. We will ship the item automatically to the address you specify and charge the credit card on record. You save time and money with the Auto Refill Program. You can cancel the program anytime. To activate the auto-ship program, simply select the desired refill frequency from the drop-down menu on this page. The discount is not offered to non-auto refill customers.
VMV HYPOALLERGENICS Armada Face and Body Shield 60
MMH ID: 56713;
Brand: VMV Hypoallergenics;
Model No: VMV-HYPOALLERGENICS-Armada-Face-and-Body-Shield-60
Mouse-over to zoom; click to expand
Product Description and Benefits:
VMV HYPOALLERGENICS Armada Face and Body Shield 60 provides the most comprehensive protection, with some of the highest protection factors ever against the full spectrum of skin-harming light: indoor and outdoor UVA, UVB, Infrared and Visible Light. Truly impressive power in a weightless, anti-oxidant crÃ©me that works for your skin's perfection. Banishes wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of photo-ageing. When used everyday, indoors and out, Armada also helps erase melasma. Protection so strong, skin lightens naturally. Arms your skin with renewed elasticity and vibrancy. Your flawless, timeless skin starts here.
Armada 60 is VMV's newest variant.and an instant best-seller within a few months of market introduction. With VMV's highest Protection Factors in all Categories. Comprehensive, intensive protection against Skin Darkening & Melasma for Face and Body Skin.
VH - 27 (free of all known cosmetic allergens). 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Preservative-Free. Usage & Patch-Tested. Non-Comedogenic.
About VMV Hypoallergenics:
- "Hypoallergenic" in VMV products means the absence of all, or as many as possible, known cosmetic allergens.
- All VMV products are not just hypoallergenic, they are Validated as Hypoallergenic. This means that each product is tested and proven - through usage and patch tests on multiple human subjects - to be hypoallergenic. We patch test every single formulation, ingredient, and raw material (and even makeup brushes and sponges, and anything else that comes into contact with the skin).
- Besides "hypoallergenic," all VMV product claims are supported by clinical studies, including randomised, double-blind clinical trials. VMV does not test on animals.
- VMV products have simple formulations with as few ingredients as possible - an important requirement of hypoallergenic formulations - to minimise the risk of cross reactions.
- VMV Products are monitored closely pre market introduction and throughout market availability in our laboratories as well as in continuing case studies.
- Most uniquely VMV: The VH - # Rating System. All VMV products have their VH-Numbers clearly visible. The VH-Number shows you if a product has been specifically tested for hypoallergenicity, and rates how hypoallergenic it is or is not.
VMV's VH-Number Rating System:
- VMV uses a VH-Number Rating System to help clients select the right hypoallergenicity for their needs, and to qualify just how hypoallergenic VMV products are.
- The VH-Number is like an SPF for hypoallergenicity. "SPF" tells you that a product has been tested for sun protection, and the number that follows tells you how high the protection is.
- Similarly, "VH" tells you that a product has been Validated as Hypoallergenic (VH).
- Just like in the SPF rating, the higher the VH-Number, the more allergens are absent from a product, and the more hypoallergenic it is. VMV refers to the list of known cosmetic allergens as published by the North American Contact Dermatitis Group (NACDG).
- VH Number Examples:
VH - 27 means that all 27 known cosmetic allergens are absent.
- VH-26 means that one of the 27 known allergens is present. In VMV products, this usually means a Paraben-mix.
- VH-25 means two of the 27 known allergens are present.
Instructions for Use:
Apply as needed over all sun or light-exposed skin. Use everyday, whether indoors or outdoors, and whether or not your active treatment has been applied on a given day. When outdoors, reapply after every 2 hours, after water immersion, and after profuse sweating.
Zinc Oxide, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, 4-Methylbenzilidine Camphor.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, PVP Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Laurate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zirconium Dioxide.