What's the Auto Refill Program?
The Auto Refill Program gives you great price discounts and the convenience of having this item shipped automatically to you on a regular basis based on how often you want to receive it. By using this program, you will receive the price discount displayed on this description page for every auto refilled shipment sent after your initial order. We will ship the item automatically to the address you specify and charge the credit card on record. You save time and money with the Auto Refill Program. You can cancel the program anytime. To activate the auto-ship program, simply select the desired refill frequency from the drop-down menu on this page. The discount is not offered to non-auto refill customers.
pH Advantage Glycolic Anti-Aging Gel Cleanser
MMH ID: 57276;
Model No: 2005
Mouse-over to zoom; click to expand
Product Description & Benefits:
pH Advantage Glycolic Gel Cleanser has the following main skin benefits:
- Thoroughly cleanses, moisturizes and helps exfoliate
- Leaves skin feeling clean, soft and revitalized
- Contains 8% glycolic acid with 4.7% bioavailability
- A little stronger than Regimen 1 AM/PM Balancing Lotion Cleanser
- Formulated for all skin types
- Sets up skin for toning and application of other treatments
pH Advantage promises to improve your skin in the following manner:
- Prepares - cleanses and tones to make the skin more receptive for correction and stimulation
- Corrects - helps repair damage to the skin surface, helps reduce pigmentation, uneven skin tone and smoothes skin roughness
- Stimulates - helps repair damage to deeper layers of the skin; helps restore elasticity and the new formation of collagen
- Protects - prevents further damage from harmful UVA and UVB rays and the sensitive areas around the eyes
- Controls - maintains the correction and stimulation process
Instructions for Use:
Wet skin. Apply sufficient amount to work into a lather morning and evening. Rinse thoroughly. For external use only. Keep out of reach of small children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. A mild transient tingling may occur in people with sensitive skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your physicians.
List of Ingredients:
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Blue 1 (CI 42090)