What's the Auto Refill Program?
The Auto Refill Program gives you great price discounts and the convenience of having this item shipped automatically to you on a regular basis based on how often you want to receive it. By using this program, you will receive the price discount displayed on this description page for every auto refilled shipment sent after your initial order. We will ship the item automatically to the address you specify and charge the credit card on record. You save time and money with the Auto Refill Program. You can cancel the program anytime. To activate the auto-ship program, simply select the desired refill frequency from the drop-down menu on this page. The discount is not offered to non-auto refill customers.
pH Advantage Pigmentation Fader Booster
MMH ID: 57305;
Model No: 4016
Mouse-over to zoom; click to expand
Product Description & Benefits:
- A skin bleacher that helps lighten hyperpigmentation and discoloration of the skin
- Contains 2% Hydroquinone and 10% glycolic acid
- Works synergistically with Regimens to improve appearance of skin
- Can be used site specific or all over to treat pigmentation
pH Advantage promises to improve your skin in the following manner:
- Prepares - cleanses and tones to make the skin more receptive for correction and stimulation
- Corrects - helps repair damage to the skin surface, helps reduce pigmentation, uneven skin tone and smoothes skin roughness
- Stimulates - helps repair damage to deeper layers of the skin; helps restore elasticity and the new formation of collagen
- Protects - prevents further damage from harmful UVA and UVB rays and the sensitive areas around the eyes
- Controls - maintains the correction and stimulation process
Instructions for Use:
Apply to face before applying moisturizer. Recommended to be used in the evening. Apply sunscreen if used in the morning.
List of Ingredients:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: HYDROQUINONE USP (2%) (SKIN LIGHTENER) INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, SD ALCOHOL 40, GLYCOLIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYQUATERNIUM 10, SODIUM BISULFITE, CITRIC ACID, BHT