GlyDerm Creates Smoother, Healthier & Younger-Looking Skin
GlyDerm offers a comrepensive line of science-based, skin care products. At the heart of the GlyDerm product line is glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from sugar cane. Glycolic acid works by penetrating the skin to help slough off the dry, rough, uppermost layer, leaving skin looking smoother, healthier, and younger-looking. The glycolic acid used in GlyDerm products is “esterified”, which is a unique process that enables GlyDerm to deliver full-potency glycolic acid without the irritation that is often associated with products containing glycolic acid.
GlyDerm Skin Care Maintenance Regimen
For a complete skin care regimen and to obtain optimal results, it is recommended to follow both a morning and bedtime regimen. For your morning regimen, follow the following 5 steps. For your bedtime regimen, repeat steps 1 through 4, skipping step 5 (sun protection).
1. Cleanse. Begin your skin care regimen by cleansing with the Gly Derm Gentle Cleanser , a concentrated cleanser that contains no soap or alkalis. It is gentle enough for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. For optimal results, it is recommended to use the cleanser twice daily in the morning and at bedtime.
2. Exfoliate. The second step of the skin care regimen involves using exfoliators. GlyDerm has exfoliating products formulated for normal skin, normal to slightly oily skin, oily skin, and dry/mature skin.
NORMAL SKIN: The GlyDerm Lotion Series of of skin care products provides the precise amount of hydration needed by those with normal skin along with gentle exfoliation. You can choose from 3 glycolic acid strengths (Gly Derm Lotion 5%, Gly Derm Lotion Plus 10%, or Gly Derm Lotion Plus 12%).
NORMAL/SLIGHTLY OILY SKIN: The GlyDerm Lotion Lite Series of products is formulated for normal to slightly oily skin and therefore contains no petrolatum or mineral oil. You can choose from 3 glycolic acid strengths (Gly Derm Lotion Lite 5%, Gly Derm Lotion Lite Plus 10%, or Gly Derm Lotion Lite Plus 12%).
OILY/TEENAGE SKIN: The GlyDerm Solution Series of skin care products is formulated for oily or teenage skin. These alcohol-based products help dry up excess oils while dissolving blackheads and cleansing clogged pores. You can choose from 3 glycolic acid strengths (Gly Derm Solution 5%, Gly Derm Solution Plus 10%, or Gly Derm Solution Plus 12%).
DRY/MATURE SKIN: The GlyDerm Cream Series of products is formulated for those with dry or mature skin. You can choose from 3 glycolic acid strengths (Gly Derm Cream 5%, Gly Derm Cream Plus 10%, or Gly Derm Cream Plus 12%). Each of these products should be applied to clean skin in the morning and at bedtime.
3. Moisturize. GlyDerm has moisturizers formulated for normal skin, normal to slightly oily skin, oily skin, and dry/mature skin. For optimal results, your GlyDerm moisturizer should be applied to clean skin in the morning and at bedtime.
NORMAL SKIN: Gly Derm Hydrotone is a concentrated and emollient product formulated to provide moisture to skin that is normal to dry.
OILY SKIN: Gly Derm Hydrotone Lite has a formulation that is designed to hydrate normal to oily skin and therefore contains no petrolatum or mineral oil.
DRY/MATURE SKIN: Gly Derm Hydrotone Max is a concentrated, wax-based moisturizer that is designed for mature or extremely dry skin.
4. Protect Eye Area. A must for all skin types. To protect your delicate eye area, Gly Derm Hydrating Eye Cream contains a special blend of antioxidants and vitamin K that helps hydrate the delicate skin around the eye as it reduces the appearance of dark under-eye circles. This product should be applied in the morning and at bedtime.
5. Sun Protection. The Gly Derm Super Sun Block SPF 25 is a light, water-based sunscreen product that provides protection against sunburn and can be applied daily under makeup after you moisturize in the morning.
A Complete Line Of Products For Every Part Of The Body
GlyDerm products fulfill the need for smoother skin on each part of the body.
Body: For an optimal moisturization of your body from head to toe, cover yourself with the Gly Derm Body Lotion 10% after a shower or bath.
Hands & Feet: Gly Derm Hold My Hand is the perfect cream to moisturize dry, brittle cuticles and hands, while the Gly Derm Gly Feet (2% glycolic acid solution) brings soothing relief to cuticles and dry skin on the feet.
Special Needs: Gly Derm Gly Masque is a unique, combination of 3% glycolic acid and natural rare earths invigorates skin, making it smooth and ready for makeup application. Gly Derm Bikini Tone (2% glycolic acid) reduces irritation and unsightly bumps due to shaving, waxing, or depilatory with this soothing lotion.
Hyaluronic Acid Products Soften, Smooth, Protect Skin & Promote Post-Surgery Healing
Hyaluronic acid is a remarkable ingredient that softens, smoothes, and protects. Hyaluronic acid even enhances wound healing. Hyaluronic acid provides superior moisturization by absorbing more water than most moisturizing agents. Hyaluronic acid is non-irritating, non-allergenic and stimulates the skin's natural regeneration process to significantly improve its appearance. Among the hyaluronic acid Gly Derm products include the Gly Derm Hydrating UV Cream, which is formulated for various skin types and includes sun protection (SFP 15) to moderately protect against sunburn as it moisturizes. The Hydrating UV Cream also contains collagen and elastin to help improve skin texture and contains vitamin E, an antioxidant, to protect against environmental damage. The Gly Derm Hydrating Body Lotion with Vitamin A, E and aloe vera promotes healing, regenerates collagen, and prevents irritation while moisturizing your body. To promote healing of the skin, the post-surgical Gly Derm Hyaluronase with Vitamin A, E and aloe vera may be used on the face as well as on the body. At a higher level, the Gly Derm Intensive Skin Therapy contains an extra-relief formula to soften, help heal skin that is extremely dry, and help prevent the reappearance of dry skin. The Intensive Skin Therapy can be applied daily to clean skin, paying extra attention to elbows and knees where skin is usually most dry.