Browse Marena Compression Garments
Thong/Pubic Area Support
Marena Thong/Pubic Area Support Garments
What Makes Marena’s Fabric Superior To Other Brands?
Made by Marena, a world leader in compression garments, the fabric technology behind this compression garment is called "F5 Fabric". Marena is the only line of compression garments made using F5 Certified material. F5 is a new, revolutionary textile science that brings the top five important fabric characteristics together to create the most comfortable and effective compression wear available.
Because of F5 science, Marena Comfortwear feels more like a layer of skin than a compression garment. Patients who use ComfortWear experience less discomfort than patients who wear other compression garments and are more likely to follow their doctor’s orders.
Marena’s ComfortWeave F5-certified fabric has a unique combination of five important benefits which outperform all other compression garments in all five of the following performance fabric areas:
- Power & Stretch: Like A Second Skin F5 fabrics comfortably squeeze the patient’s body and produce three dimensional stretch that is felt from all directions. Marena’s fabrics provide a simultaneous combination of high, balanced stretch and high, balanced power which is highly unusual in the world of stretch fabrics. Because of the core nature of their construction and component parts, powernet fabrics of other compression garment manufacturers will provide either high compression and low stretch or low compression with high stretch. However, with Marena’s products, the garment provides both the high compression and high stretch that is desired without sacrificing one for the other. Unlike fabrics of other manufacturers, Marena’s F5 fabrics are unique in providing the balanced stretch and compression in the length and width directions.
- Softness: All Day Comfort Unlike standard powernet fabrics, F5 fabrics are made using a propriety blend of premium yarns including Invista’s Lycrasoft® spandex and Tactel® MultiSoft nylon, which are certified as the softest, best performing textile fibers available today. Expensive finishing treatments are also applied to F5 fabrics to improve their feel when you touch them.
- Durability: Lasts & Lasts F5 fabrics are the longest-lasting stretch fabrics available today. The garments have been tested in the laboratory to hold their original shape even after 60,000 flexes and 30 extreme washes. The knitting design locks the premium yarns together so that even under extended wear and washing, the fabric remains intact and continues to perform up to standard. Proven in rigorous laboratory flex-testing, F5 fabric not only outlasts powernet – the fabric used by many competing brands (tested for the standard 20,000 flexes) but even remains physically unchanged after an amazing 60,000 flexes.
- Moisture Management: Cool & Dry F5 fabrics are specially designed to provide not only superior moisture management, but also to enhance the wearer's comfort. The specially-engineered Coolmax fibers used in F5 fabrics provide enhanced breathability that differentiates F5 from standard powernet fabrics, which use standard fibers. All of the benefits of Coolmax®-certified F5 fabrics are permanently built right into the fiber, requiring no chemical treatments like powernet fabrics would.
- Anti-Microbial: Clean & Fresh F5 is the first and only compression garment fabric with permanent antimicrobial finish. F5 antimicrobial protection provides continuous antimicrobial product protection for the useful life of the fabric. This protection fights the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew, to keep fabrics cleaner and fresher for as long as you wear your garment, giving peace of mind that lasts.
How Can Labia Support Garments Benefit My Healing Journey?
A Labia Support garment is designed to help reduce post-operative swelling that can spread and descend downward to the genital area due to gravity. The labia support is worn over the primary post-surgery garment.